Is flood insurance included on my homeowners policy?

No.   Flood insurance is offered through the National Flood Insurance Program. Although the government actually provides the coverage, Phillips Insurance issues the policy and, in the event of flood damage to your insured property, we would help you file a claim.   Give us a call and we can find out if you are in a flood zone. If you live in a high risk flood zone we recommend you get an Elevation Certificate.