I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving Holiday. I will be driving to Glendale, OR to visit family for the weekend. It is time to create my emergency kit for the car. After some online research here is my list:
- Phone number for roadside assistance
- First Aid Kit
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Extra socks
- Multi-purpose tool with screwdrivers, knife, and pliers
- Two road flares
- Waterproof strike anywhere matches
- Some snacks like energy bars and bottled water
- Toilet paper
- Jumper cables
- Jack and tire iron
- Electrical tape
Take a moment to consider what you would put in your emergency kit. What item is your must have?
Have a safe Thanksgiving Holiday!